Individual, Couple, Family and Group Psychotherapy
I am a licensed clinical psychologist with over 25 years of practice specialization in adoption. I see all members of the adoption constellation including first mothers and fathers, adult adoptees and adoptive families. Helping children and families understand and navigate through the predictable but challenging normal developmental milestones in adoptive families is a large part of my clinical practice.
As an adoptee myself, I have personally managed the lifelong issues inherent in adoption. I searched and reunited with my first family over thirty years ago and it continues to be a fulfilling relationship for us all.
Providing information, education and support for all members of the adoption community, I offer a wide range of services including:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Adoption workshops for tweens and teens
- Relinquishment counseling for birthmothers
- Infertility counseling for prospective adoptive parents
- Search and reunion support
- Parenting workshops for adoptive parents
- Adoptive parent support groups
- Pre and Post adoption counseling for adoptive families
- Available for guest speaking, teaching and consultation for mental health professionals.